Here at Blue Mountain we have programs designed for children from birth through 6th grade. Age and grade-specific groups meet during both the Sunday 9:00am and 10:30am services. Additional staff is provided during the 11:00 service for students with special needs.
Children will love the attention they get in their classrooms. From start to finish, we strive to make your time with us a great experience. They’ll learn Bible truths, make new friends, and build a foundation for what it means to follow Jesus. Our goal is to teach every child that God made them, God loves them, and Jesus wants to be their Savior.
Children are a priority at Blue Mountain. Our church is here to allow you the comfort and peace of mind to attend the adult services while knowing your children are not only safe and comfortable, but also learning and growing in their faith. All of our volunteers Have a background check and are mentored to guarantee your child the best experience possible. During the worship experience, they will learn God’s truths at levels appropriate for their age.
- The average attendance every Sunday is 115 children.
- We have 135+ teachers and helpers, totaling about 7,000 hours of volunteered time for the year.
- Every 3rd Sunday the kids are taught about mission trips and how other kids live in less fortunate parts of the world.
- Every 5th Sunday we hold an America’s Godly Heritage Class; which teaches the forgotten heritage of this nation.
- 140 Bibles are handed out over the course of the year.